Besides needing to be a current financial member of the HCMC, the Motorcycle Racing Club of WA, or the Vintage Moto Cross Club of W.A., to enter either a raceday or a Tuning Day for just one event you’ll need to fill in and pay for the licence via Ridernet, so you firstly need to create a profile for yourself, then apply/pay for each licence when/as you need to. Go to RIDERNET to do so.