In order to compete on a club race day you must be a member of one of the following clubs:-
– The Historic Competition Motorcycle Club of WA
– Motorcycle Racing Club of WA
– The Vintage Moto Cross Club of WA
Ride Day First timer and Street Bikes Rider Information sheet
Everything you need to know to participate on our Saturday Ride Days which are open to everyone. Click HERE for PDF
– MACHINE ELIGIBILITY…..Roadbased bikes and competition bikes
– ENGINE CAPACITY…..400cc to 1305cc capacity
– ENGINE TYPE…..One or Two cylinder 4 stroke engines
– TYRES…..Not restricted
– MACHINE SAFTEY RULES…..Bike to be race prepped to comply with M.O.M’s
– MOTARD bikes are NOT permitted
– Bikes eligible for Historic Logbook are NOT permitted
– Availability to enter an odd bike to be checked with committee prior to entering a meeting
– Must comply with the current general rules of the Manual of Motorsport (M.O.M’s) section 7.17.1
– If the machine is fitted with a fairing (full fairing with open or closed lower section) it must comply with rule 220.127.116.11 as per MOMs rule book
– Integral lower fairing dam or seperate catch tray must be fitted
One Meeting Competition and Single Recreational Licences Now Available Online.
MWA are streamlining processes and making it easier for you to purchase directly through Ridernet….
One Meeting Licences can be issued for Recreation (ie Tuning Days), Club, Interclub, and Open events from the portal.
The link to the One Meeting and Single Recreational licences will be a permanent fixture on our website and can be accessed 24/7 using any device with internet access. Riders can even apply for a licence while waiting to sign on the day of competition just by using their phone!
the appropriate Licence link.
Pre-Modern Class – Replaces Rule 20- PDF format
HCMC Constitution Newly Revised version as of October 2016